the Rift

[OPEN] Don't shoot the messenger

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Their children will learn to hope for a Caesar.

Yael’s voice turns my head back from where I’d been making my way back to the dance floor, hopefully to rejoin Rhodoc, or find a lady to tap toes with; pausing my step, I wait for her to catch me, greeting her with a smile that rises over my selfish impulses to pretend I hadn’t heard her. It wasn’t nice, for one, and also was not something a Lord should do; even mother, a contemptuously selfish cow by nature, stopped to talk to each and every one of those who wanted her attention. Those memories were numerous in the reels of my mind, and the thought of being less than she was flooded me with a sudden resolve to deal with doing nothing I wanted, for the sake of these one dozen conversations to the side.

Not that I disliked Yael. Any other time I might have been easily lured into her company, to discuss whatever, but I’d had my sights set on Sikeax and the other women surrounding the stage.

"Hey Yael. She’s coming now," I answer, noticing the blue mare noticing us, and making her way over; I am drawn to the pegasus’ companion by its mew and reach, having not noticed her before. My eyes immediately soften, and my ears lift up, a truer smile dancing across my face unbidden at the sight of the playful kitten.

"What kind of cat is she?" I ask, having never seen one before, before looking at the arriving Lady Tiamat with a grin. The gentle touch of her muzzle on my neck is met with a warm smile, my own muzzle reaching out towards her to brush her on her neck or shoulder in greeting, as well.

It’s her who brings the conversation to Kaos, rather than cats, and I nod after Tiamat’s question and make eye contact with the golden mare, to let Yael know that I am listening.

@Yael @Tiamat

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-02-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Tiamat - 06-04-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-08-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Erebos - 06-08-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-14-2017, 12:27 PM