the Rift

[PRIVATE] Festival Lights Ooo lala~

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I'm all you ever wanted

I’m not the perfect gentleman, so to speak, but certainly, if we hadn’t already, you know, done the do, I wouldn’t be so into a drunk girl. Everyone is different when inebriated; you may like the light hearted, easy going person they are under the flow of fire water, but when the blurriness clears up, they may just as well go back to being a regular “stick up my ass” sort of person, or worse. This logic is, of course, selfish; it has little to do with regret, or actions that would not have been made otherwise, and everything to do with the bullshit I’d have to deal with after.

No one needed to know that, though, right?

Our daughter is sleeping, which is fine by me. Returning to my quest for the magic triangle, my lips continue to touch and kiss, and she pulls into me, compliments spilling from her mouth. Dumb with drunkenness, I process the words slowly, and craft my own even more so, so that by the time I look up from her warm body to say them, she’s moving away, her mouth touching as she goes, and her eyes suggesting I follow.

"H’okay," I agree with several drunken bobs of my head, happily slipping my neck over her haunches and nipping at her side. Peering out of the trees at the bleary, distant party, I’m pretty sure we’re out of sight, but, if not, oh well. They can join in or be offended, I don’t really care. "I like attention."

Probably the most honest I’ve been with a woman in my whole life.

Rising to the challenge no sooner than her tail moves away and my knees are snuggly in place, the trailing sound of the music is a pleasant change, though soon time slips beyond my perception, replaced instead with Glacia.

[ OOC: AAAAAAND fade to black.

Magic triangle = ILU James May. ]

Я
what the other boys all promised

Image by VeerDesigns@DA - Code by Me

@Glacia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Glacia - 06-08-2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Rikyn - 06-12-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Glacia - 06-28-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Rikyn - 07-11-2017, 10:11 AM