the Rift

[OPEN] frozen synapse—

Canaan Posts: 18
Aurora Basin Phantom
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 5
Silk
Canaan
I'm not the only one to notice the pale brute's form. Within moments of my discovery a mare comes up besides me. At first she seems dumbfounded as I, but then -- 'Mauja!' Obviously she knows this stallion, and his name now lodged in my mind as the very dead-not-dead beast. I aim to nudge his neck too, imitating her movements. Then look up at her for of course I do not recognize the paint pegasus. Again, before I can say anything else, another appears. I lift my head and glance at this new golden pegasus that comes from behind. She speaks in an accent that is difficult for me to understand at first, my ears twitching as I try to adjust the lilt, changing vowels, and pronunciation. The sum of it is clear: not dead, get him out.

I grunt and nod in agreement, realizing that it is an obvious course of action. The spotted mass continues to breath, though it's a terrible sound that makes a healthy beast quiver in sympathy. He clearly shouldn't be alive, and yet he is. Never have I been so close to death as this creature and never do I want to be. Motion catches my peripheral vision and I turn my head to see two feathery bundles floating in the small waves. I glance back to Mauja and then to them. My gut tells me these creatures have something to do with the stallion, and I leave the beast's side to go to the nearest feathered thing. So, so delicately, I grasp it in my teeth, lifting it from the salty muck, and with hesitant steps I take it to the solid ground.

I let my tongue gently slide over the feathers, trying to remove some of the mud and brine that glue them all together. It appears to be a light color, similar to Mauja. An owl? It's hard to tell, for it seems to be in no better condition than the stallion. I lift my head toward the two mares. Someone should get the other. I motioned toward the other, darker bundle in the water, then returned to staring at the unicorn. How do we move him without hurting him more? Just push? Perhaps we could grab his tail and pull as well..

screams of the innocent
Image Credit

@Alysanne
You may use force with Canaan with the exception of permanent maiming or death.
OOC
Thread Tracker
Wish List
DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
frozen synapse— - by Mauja - 06-11-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Canaan - 06-11-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 12:39 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Yael - 06-11-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Mauja - 06-11-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Canaan - 06-11-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 04:45 PM