the Rift

is the jackal hunting | Jackal

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: vnjxbc.png]
Svetlana the Stormchaser
'There was something more about her, something that screamed a greater destiny.' - Evers the Able

The water's so cold, I think my lips must be turning blue. It's frigid. It's god-damn freezing. As soon as I pull my muzzle from the water, my whiskers are covered in ice, globs of frosty white pulling down heavily. I puff, annoyed, and roll my eyes, re-aligning black wings to my steel flanks. Black eyes shift, asorbing the image of a red-gold stallion approaching. It looks as if he's been dusted by the white snow, but the white flecks do not melt. It must be part of his coat color, I determine, in a rather slow way. Cold. It's messing with my head!

It's an honor. I like him already. Who doesn't like flattery? Although I do try my best not to let it go to my head, I smile. "Thank you, I do my best. Jackal, right? I'm sure you already know, but Svetlana." I introduce myself, even though I am confident he knows the name of his leader. After all, you would think so. "Frostfall. I would like it better if the grass wasn't so bitter and tasteless." I add, hoping to break any awkward pauses.

""

Image Credit: venomxbaby (when downsized, signature become somewhat unreadable)

Messages In This Thread
is the jackal hunting | Jackal - by Svetlana - 11-03-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: is the jackal hunting | Jackal - by Jackal2 - 11-04-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: is the jackal hunting | Jackal - by Svetlana - 11-04-2012, 08:36 PM