the Rift

of ghosts and other unnatural things (Tor, Azulee, NPC)

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Tor chuckled softly, as the stallion's cheerful laugh reached her ears. The presence of darkness seemed to retreat from the two embodiments of good-will, slipping a little farther away. She returned the greeting with a gentle bump to his neck. "Hello, Mr. Lace of the famous World's Edge." Seeing as he was forgetting past wrongs, she let the bygones be bygones and spoke to him with all the kindness she offered to her friends. A high-pitched trill announced Fajira's presence of Lace's back. "And dragoness Fajira, of course." Tor dipped her head towards the companion, somewhat uncertain of what to think of the white reptile. After all, she was fairly certain the companion was intent on making her pay for leaving Lace and Sohalia to the wolves. Taking a step back, as not to carry on the conversation talking into one another's muzzle, Tor replied to his question simply.

"Looking for adventure and some healing plants. I've changed a bit since coming to Helovia, I suppose." The draft mare relaxed a foot, but kept alert for any sign of zombies or dead returning to life. "I've heard that some undead are around here, and I was rather silly enough to think I could come here alone. Would you like to travel together?" Warm brown eyes met Lace's- she wanted to actually get to know Lace, instead of having rambunctious meet and greets before swift departs with frosty goodbyes.

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios

Messages In This Thread
RE: of ghosts and other unnatural things (Tor, Azulee, NPC) - by Tor - 11-16-2012, 05:07 PM