the Rift

of ghosts and other unnatural things (Tor, Azulee, NPC)

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Lace's warm smile seemed to fade the slightest touch at the mention of zombies, and with a sweet grin, Tor teases gently. "Certainly the mighty Lace does not fear a few undead coming to suck out his brains." With what appeared to be some difficulty, the grullo frees himself from the clinging mud with the mud giving a reluctant smack as its hands left the grullo legs. As for where Tor wanted to go, she wasn't quite sure either, and Lace seemed restless as he moved from leg to leg. Ready for a new adventure. The draft thought to herself, tail flicking across woolly flanks. "No, I'm not sure where to go. Horses don't say much about the Marsh- it seems like they try to avoid it altogether, and the few that do come out don't speak much more than random riddles and pieces strewn together. But let's walk, so we don't get sucked back under by this mud. Perhaps we'll find someone who may be able to help us find an adventure." Tor began to walk, careful to keep out of the waters, gazing with a mix of curiosity and fear as she traveled among the path. What had happened to them? She could almost hear their eerie whispers, the haunting echo of a scream as they had been sucked greedily under the ice-sheathed water, into the brackish depths below. In fact, if she looked closer, Tor could make out their faces, pale floating faces twisted from horror and shock. A unicorn... a horse... some beast so warped it did not appear as an animal.

"The dead." The whisper falls from Tor's lips, deathly quiet, yet seemingly an explosion in this cocoon of silence.

{I figure we should wait for Azulee now...}

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios

Messages In This Thread
RE: of ghosts and other unnatural things (Tor, Azulee, NPC) - by Tor - 11-16-2012, 09:07 PM