Chasing Dragons [open]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD

THE DAUNTLESS

ready to ignite

As Archibald approached he shifted his gates down and settled in near Aaron. Archibald nodded gently to the painted colt and turned his attention to Ophelia as she spoke. With a calm and confident air the Dauntless spoke, "The Foothills are much better now, without Ricochet myself, my brother and Svetlana are fairing well at re-establishing the greatness the herd deserves." His golden eyes glistened with a slight pride, his chest puffing slightly. Archibald's new title was something he took with intense seriousness, his devotion seeping through his very pours.

Before their conversation could grow any further another voice called out. The dark stallion's ears flicked towards the newcomer and Loretta followed on Ophelia's heels to the older stag. Snorting Archibald kept stride with Aaron to greet the older one. Archibald quickly recognized the stallion's impairment, which was so apparent in the Chief's own life through his young brother, Casimir. The grey unicorn was also blind, a punishment and lesson given by their mother. Archibald wondered if this stag's blindness was a punishment as well, or if he was impaired by nature.

A thick growl pulled the draft out of his own thoughts as Ophelia and Aaron treated the white with compassion. Loretta stood near Archibald, her tail erect and ears pinned forward aggressively. It was a growl Archibald had only ever heard once, when Loretta and Mandrake first met. His mother had been in her secondary form of jaguar, causing Loretta to run back to her natural programming--feline vs. canine. Recognizing the growl for what it was Archibald found the bright pink thing. It was tiny, really, around the same size as Loretta. Archibald smirked at the comment Ophelia made. "I could squish you so easily, break your neck with the flick of my tail." The Dauntless added, eyes narrowing some. Snorting at the bright creature Archibald turned his attention back to the elder. "If you are interested you may seek refuge and safety within the Foothills."

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Dragons [open] - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Aaron - 11-17-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Archibald - 11-17-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Myrddin - 11-17-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Chester - 11-17-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Ophelia - 11-20-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Aaron - 11-22-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Archibald - 11-24-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Myrddin - 11-24-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Chester - 11-28-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Ophelia - 11-28-2012, 10:17 PM