the Rift

Chasing Dragons [open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia chuckled at Aaron's words, and at the mention of "dragon", the silver creature peeked his head from her mane and blinked at the pinto draft, spiraling down one of her long, slender legs to say hello. Tinek stood on his hind legs and extended his wings for balance, lifting his arching neck and extending his nose to her friend. "I have," she replied with a soft smile. "My sister's cleverness earned me the egg, and I protected it like we once did with Adele and Vera." Those were such fond memories. Sneaking into Aera's equine herd had been a foolish and fantastically fun task, and she mused on the fact that she and Aaron always managed to be on two different spectrums with alliances.

"Congratulations on being a protector," she said, bowing her head a little. "I assume you followed Smoke from the Foothills?" she asked curiously, having gleaned what had happened with Paladin and the elections through Ktulu's mind. Though her father was an excellent warrior and leader, an organizer, he was not. Soleil had balanced him in that way, but her mother was busy herding their twin brothers, and from what she heard, another young sibling. Ophelia held no feelings toward the new addition to their family either way, but she fretted that the darkness of Riekahn would taint his blood as well.

The thought of Ricochet brought a shadow of an ache back into her hip, a remnant of a memory. Ophelia nodded to Archibald, remembering chasing out the young buck with Osiris and the Dauntless. "I am pleased, though I still am concerned for the judgement of your herd members," she replied with a tight expression. How had they missed that racist taint? She supposed that she could not blame them. "Should you require mine or... other assistance with the herd, you need but ask," she replied with a mysterious smile. "The Grey will answer."

After fetching the blind stallion from the waters and making introductions, she listened to his gruff voice and smiled. Long days and pleasant nights. Now that was a true and proper phrase of greeting, though she was surprised at how adult it could be taken, and she could not help but raise a pale brow ever so slightly. Though what Ophelia was more amused by now was the tiny pony with the witty sense of humor, and she chuckled the sound of chiming bells. "I had not considered that, but you just may be right, little one. Perhaps we are the oddly sized creatures," she responded. The small creature offered kindness to the blind stag after he refused Archibald's offer. "A noble thought," she nodded in agreement.

[OOC: Dark Tower reference FOR THE WIN. I nerdgasmed when I read that. Thankee Sai]

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Dragons [open] - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Aaron - 11-17-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Archibald - 11-17-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Myrddin - 11-17-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Chester - 11-17-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Ophelia - 11-20-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Aaron - 11-22-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Archibald - 11-24-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Myrddin - 11-24-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Chasing Dragons [open] - by Chester - 11-28-2012, 07:00 PM