the Rift

where they met again (open)

Aswane Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Filly :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: Yearling
Tay

Aswane

we're all as free as dandelion seeds, we fall, we float, we drift

This was the place where my parents met again after the war, I could tell by the warm holiness humming away from the elevated ground. The system here was different. The sun didn't melt away all of the snow but oddly the air wasn't crisp and brisk to my lungs. Inhaling reminded me of love, or at least what it would be to me. Love was an intangible warm thing that wrapped itself around your neck in a snugly abundance of tranquility. It was simply put a beauty to behold.

I wish I had what my parents had.

Life is now all up to me. My sister said it best. 'Be what your heart and soul agree on.' It means nothing by hope to me know, but I can imagine that later my heart and soul will beat harmoniously to one passionate drum - it would be the same drum that my parents beat to. My mind is set on the free questions. They are all the same and they are all rhetorical. These questions are the questions that every child of love asks their parents in return for an answer that sets their mind one way. One may say that my view is completely skewed; how my life and comfort is in the wide daylight of nature and philosophy. I thrive on the questions that nobody dares to ask because they are innocent and enchanted by the pure necessity of thirst. We all thirst for knowledge to some degree, or we wouldn't be living because the point of living is to experience every day for yourself until the last when you are at last retrieving the ultimate wise and the utmost greatness. It is only then that my mind will be truly developed.

My eyes fluttered for a second, so lost in the world of life, misconception, and cause. I shifted myself, resting on my back hooves. My emerald eye held the sun for a moment as it rose into the cherry colored sky. I felt the ones who did know the answers smiling at me. They patted me with their connection and almost whispered one day, into my ears. It is that one day that I'm here waiting for.

[ I figure that over this break I'll have time for a couple of threads. I really want to get her active because she means a lot to me right now. This is open for anyone :) ]

[Image: owbPn.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
where they met again (open) - by Aswane - 11-20-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: where they met again (open) - by Lena - 11-21-2012, 11:11 AM