Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

Words could not express the joy that Xanthos felt to be in Romani's presence again. Even though their time spent together had been short, and they barely even knew each other, there was something about the Haflinger mare that drew the grullo in to her.

Arching his thick neck, the stallion returned her gesture with a brief push of his muzzle into hers. It was a relief to see that she held the same excitement that he did for their reunion, and letting loose a warm breath, he tried to relax and shifted before her. It was easy to see that the mare had so much she wanted to say, surely about their last experience on the shores. The wound on his neck was slowly turning into nothing but a nasty memory now, for the hot springs in the new Basin had done wonders to suck the throbbing pain right out of it. It was an ugly, jagged scar by now, a grisly reminder that he should not be here now.

And yet, here he was.

"Elizabeth is not the most sincere of my kind," he clarified with a low chuckle, "But at current, she has been captured. Unfortunately, I don't believe it will last long at all." The grullo could only imagine the silvered mare's rage at finding him here with Romani again, for she had yet to truly punish him, but this time, it wasn't a worry of his. She and Psyche were gone, and he wasn't sure anyone else would have their eyes glued on his every move.

"Thank you, though," Xanthos responded to her, "I suppose I could look much worse, considering, hm?" Speaking of their last encounter did nothing to put the stallion in a good mood, and so meeting Romani's cerulean gaze with his own, he attempted to switch the subject to something hopefully more joyous. "Now, if I recall, Romani... You hail from the Foothills? What is it like there?"

Xanthos dropped his head ever so slightly, taking pleasure in simply standing with Romani and speaking with her. Perhaps one day, when the time was right, he could leave the unicorns and the Plague behind. But not yet.

WC: 365

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-04-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-05-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-08-2012, 02:06 AM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 08:40 PM