the Rift

Somewhere With You [Xanthos]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Xanthos was a gentleman, through and through. Through her journeys, Romani had met many stallions, all of which ranged in personalities from bulking brutes to creatures as sweet as fresh spring nettles. None, however, left an impression upon her quite like the grullo before her did. His words were humbling and his voice soothing, and the palomino was finding that the more she spoke to him, the more she simply wanted to hear the sound of his voice. It was a balm, comforting to the natural stresses of life.

With great focus she listened as he spoke of this new land, the Aurora Basin, and of the creatures that surely lived there and called the land home. It still came to a surprise to her that Xanthos lived with such bitter creatures, when it was obvious that he didn’t share the same views as them… But Romani understood that if he lived with ruthless animals like Elizabeth, leaving wasn’t exactly an option. There were probably more like Elizabeth that lived there, and maybe even those that were worse than the silvered mare. Just the very notion of that being true was daunting.

Romani made an indignant sound in her throat when Xanthos finished speaking, ears swiveling back slightly. It was clear she was unhappy with the situation. “It sounds like they all need a good throttling, if you ask me.” She said unhappily. It wasn’t fair that Xanthos was held in such a predicament, almost as a prisoner within his own kind. “If I can ever do anything to help, please, don’t hesitate to ask, alright? I’d hate to see someone like you waste away with such pitiful individuals… You’re worth more than the lot of them.”

Such things were surely unpleasant for the grullo, and Romani figured that it would be best to change the subject. Besides, dwelling on the unfortunate would only dampen the time that they had together, however long it may be… Time was something that the palomino didn’t want to waste, not when they could be interrupted as rudely as they were last time. Her time with Xanthos was a precious treasure, and she would make the most of it.

Taking a step forward, the mare lifted her head and tilted it slightly, regarding the stallion with a good natured look. “Let’s go down to the river,” she suggested with a smile, flicking her tail towards the unicorn so that the white strands would brush against the stallion’s back legs, “You can tell me more about yourself… Like where you came from before coming to Helovia?”

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-04-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-05-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-08-2012, 02:06 AM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 08:40 PM