Bid my blood to run [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The journey had been a dull one. Though endless ice and frost covered mountains he had come into contact with no animal-well except the odd unfortunate bird then had fallen victim to his hunger. Gladly for him it hadn't take him ages. He was created for walking and living on that sort of terrain. It was easy. His coat had grown thicker over the days though,despite it being birdsong. A thick layer was what he needed though the ice and snow.

Passing though the Basin Lupus had kept well hidden out of sight just to take a little look around the place. On his way deeper into the new world which he found himself in he noticed there was nothing but unicorns. All had different types of horns,all were equal in beauty. Finding a small area where there were not many Unicorns he sat and waited on frost covered ground. Frost. He loved the feeling of it under foot,it was not deep but light snow really,the same crunch and touch of coldness was in both. It was the type of place he was meant to live in,if he would be accepted. He then realised that this was not truly home. His eager eyes darted from side to side as he let out a thunderous howl,putting his whole voice into it. It echoed, bouncing of invisible forces till it eventually died down. Standing up he waited still,for a Unicorn to appear. Maybe to meet the leader and be accepted?

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-12-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-13-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-14-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-15-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-17-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-18-2012, 01:33 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-20-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-20-2012, 10:46 AM