the Rift

Long Hard Road | Svetlana

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"You abandoned me." There is a rustle as I fold restored wings, watch him with melancholy eyes. Him, my dear friend and co-ruler of the Foothills. Him who did not come for me when I needed him most. When the insufferable, stuffed-up unicorns attacked me and taunted me, teased me and bit me. I had needed him in my darkest hours, and he had not come. I was not an idiot- I knew that my heart was fearful now, not the same as I once was. Maybe somewhere deep inside me there was the Stormchaser who had been chased by the storms of the unicorns, but for now, I was only a wounded filly.

The sky was too beautiful in comparison to my gray mood, but I closed my eyes and that bright blue went away to be replaced by rain pattering on the snow. "I needed you Evers! I needed you and you didn't come! No one!" My voice cracks as I step closer. I care not that he is a jolly red and antlered. He is still the same inside, and maybe not what I thought he was. "Do you know what they did to me? Do you! And you didn't come. Why Evers? You insufferable, pot-bellied, lily-livered, scared-kitten, yellow-bellied, wobble-legged unicorn!" I don't know when my fear and sadness transformed to anger as I bristled at him like some hell-sent demon. Unfortunately, I still had a halo on my head and my wings were a soft plush white, which I think ruined the effect.

My eyes are wet suddenly. I don't know why or how.

"You left me!"

Messages In This Thread
Long Hard Road | Svetlana - by Evers - 12-17-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Long Hard Road | Svetlana - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 05:48 PM