the Rift

[THROAT] I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

D E S T R I E R
~~~~~

His head snaps up at the sound of another, ears twitching forward in attentiveness. It is an innocent question, and the tone is of nothing but curiosity. It was difficult to tell where the source was coming from due to all the mixed scents, but the Friesian had pinpointed the general direction of the voice, and began to approach.

"Yes," he called back in answer, carrying himself over the unfortunate body of a fallen, decaying tree, continuing on for a short ways until his dark eyes fell upon the winged being. The stallion came to a stop, simply observing the bay's dull coat and the earthly colored wings folded at his sides. In Vallhea, to own a Pegasus or a Unicorn was something rare, something to be cherished. Many people sought them, but their failure far outweighed their successes.

His gaze was not cold, instead warm, a look of welcoming cast towards this shorter male. He knew not the position of the Pegasus, whether he be the leader of some herd, a civilian, an outcast... or even a slave, for all he knew. Still, he would show the other stallion all the respect in the world, until he had reason otherwise. "Hello," he spoke up, a gentle smile tugging at his black lips, "I am Destrier, new to this place. Where exactly am I, anyways?"

[Image: WarFriesiancut_zps9013be72.png]

Image Credit

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All] - by Destrier - 12-21-2012, 11:54 PM