the Rift

[THROAT] I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

"Yes," came the reply Note had been waiting for. The unmistakable voice of a stallion. He smiled to himself, then took a few paces forward only for the new horse to reveal himself to Note. His smile widened at the sight of the friesian, pleased to have met an equine to possibly bring back to the Throat. He had never brought a newcomer to the Throat, but he was willing to try to for the sake of this friesian.

The new equine who faced him had a warm look in his glowing, welcoming eyes. He had stopped, but why? The friesian was much taller than Note, and was nothing to be feared, nor was he any kind of respected member of a herd. Note went along with it anyways, ruffling his feathers as the newcomer spoke.

"Hello, I am Destrier, new to this place. Where exactly am I, anyways?" The friesian, Destrier, said, a slowly climbing up his black maw. Note tossed his mane to the right, his dark gray mane falling upon his nape and covering his stripes on that side.

"I'm Note, a soldier of a herd called the Dragon's Throat, but don't worry, I'm not here to fight," Note laughed softly before continuing, "the land you stand on is part of a place called Helovia. There are four herds here, the Dragon's Throat, the World's Edge, the Windtossed Foothills, and the Aurora Basin. There's also some wild lands surrounding most of the herds, but there's too many to name. Then, there's the outcast groups like the Pirates, a band of horses living at the beach, and the Grey, a mercenary group. None of them are very bad places, just some are full of very bad horses...the Throat's a nice place, though. It's in the middle of a desert, but it has a beautiful oasis, and wonderful leaders, erm, a wonderful leader," Note said, his sharp green eyes flicking away from Destrier, but quickly went back to meet his again. Their Sultan had been demoted, and Note was still adjusting to the change.

"You won't have any chance of getting into the Basin, but the rest you might be able to get into. If you want, I can take you back to the Throat. I'm sure our Sultana, our leader, will have a great pleasure in meeting you," Note smiled, his green eyes softening. All he really wanted to do was make sure Destrier found a home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All] - by Note - 12-22-2012, 01:43 AM