the Rift

[THROAT] I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

The Aurora Basin. Note felt like kicking himself. Why had he said that? The bay had been so into telling Destrier of the herds, he had forgotten crucial information. "The Aurora Basin is a 'unicorn only' herd. Most everyone there is racist, but there are some genuinely nice horses there," Note said, his sharp green eyes dulling a bit.

Note had never understood why racism was necessary, after all, if they were going to live on the same planet, they all might as well get along. "I would love to come and see it for myself some day, but...I am thankful for your welcome, Note, but I would like to explore these other lands before I come to a final decision. Whatever my decision, though, I do hope that we can cross paths again one day," Destrier spoke.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just glad I could help you in some way," Note smiled, his eyes perking up a bit. "The Foothills are north of here, the Edge to the west, and the Basin is to the northwest. And if you change your mind, the Throat is south of here," He explained, nodding in each direction of the herds, "Maybe if you head up a little farther north you could find a few of them."

[OOC: I understand, it's fine with me c: and, we could set up a thread one day ;D]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All] - by Note - 12-22-2012, 03:21 PM