the Rift

Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: vnjxbc.png]
Svetlana the Stormchaser
'There was something more about her, something that screamed a greater destiny.' - Evers the Able

I have waited until this morning to leave this wasted place- it holds no interest to me, for Leander is leaving. He and I are coming from the same cause now, and together we will be stronger than either of us alone trying to make it in this crude world. My wings set the dust dancing below as I land, back-stroking in order to bring my hind legs under me. Maybe I should be disappointed, losing a battle, but I care not for it. My time will come, the time where I redeem my lost honour, with, hopefully, Leander; he has become a close friend in the brief times we have met. Instant kinship, I suppose- we are driven by the same morals.

"Leander," I say, shaking out my black wings before folding them to my satin flanks. "I daresay we are creating a band then?" I chuckle, bumping his cheek with muzzle, as he had done only one or two days ago for me. "At least, brother, we can share with those who believe in us. I will head to the Foothills and ask for any who support me as well- where should we meet?" My black eyes lift to meet his. I think, at least I hope, we are leaders together. It is better to share the burdens.

Image Credit: venomxbaby (when downsized, signature become somewhat unreadable)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only the Beginning [Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 06:00 PM