the Rift

Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.]

Aitheria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aitheria

Their voices hung in the air like rocks banging against each other. Or the familiar tones of breaking bones. Such a distasteful meeting it drove me towards the ground. I arrived the moment Leander had finished his leaving claim. I knew I had given him the advice he had needed, I had put my own faith in his stake. Strictly enforcing myself to follow him and only him. My head cocked annoyed with the white and black mare, one whom I did not know. One who said such things like "we" and "brother". Are they related? Or was it such a term to say they are great friends. Perhaps possible lovers. She seemed to stake such claim as she hung her arrogance in the air. Kri though did not go on unheard ears, nor did the black stallion I've never met and therefore can not place a name. The only thing that leads me to believe this is the fiery tempered leader, is how she leads to admitting her faults. That is not arrogance or a fault in its own but rather strength and passion behind that bitchy tone. I still do not like her, or find faith behind her eyes. I can not see us moving forward or maybe that was my deaf eyes to find, as my mindset was strictly forced to Leander only.

I don't believe I feel something great and more than friendship with him but my stomach butterflies do not deceive me. Or yes they do, because I can not read them. Can not pinpoint their cause, was it his existence or the whole uneasy meeting that just keeps unraveling. Previous encounters with him left my eyes finding an ice blue outside. Cold and uninviting but a warm and positive soul. Now his eyes are golden and unmistakably inviting. Lovely and so divulging I panic beneath my hide. Heat building between the creases of my skin, sweat threatening to fall from my pours. As Kri continues I can understand her anger and strive for more. Family was wonderful, I was blessed to be under such a wonderfully put attitude but I would not say I was fond of it. Nor could I find myself well put for any situation. "Kri," I say, nervous and finding my voice "I believe your input for family is very well, and admirable in a sense, it was wonderful to be under your protection but I find myself following Leander." my purple eyes gaze over her, nerve racking emotions swirling in my head "I do hope you understand my choice and do not judge me strictly by it." if she did, it would prove her non accepting nature. Another reason I could not foresee myself staying here to bid by.

I place my cream hooves, then the black ones, through the sand. Carefully picking my path between Kri and the black stallion I've yet to meet. And the other I did not know either. My ears twitched nervously and lazed atop my head as emotions controlled my movements. Pace quickened and my heart seemed to pound in my chest. Beating roughly against my cage. I feel my title as a citizen rip from aura, the bright blooming purple now dull and hurt. I did not like to be judged as a traitor. My opinion was mine and I would move by my instinct. I stopped next to the golden stud. Turning around to face them all. Stepping closer to Leander I backed away in respect to give the meeting distance. Hoping to lean my shoulder against his hind end for comfort. The uneasy emotions that swallowed me whole just deafened my ears as my eyes went blank. White was all that it seemed to be, white noise. Nothing more. Just the annoying humming I couldn't not explain.

[ooc- I believe she will become an outcast with this?]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only the Beginning [Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.] - by Aitheria - 12-23-2012, 01:36 AM