the Rift

Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute
one cannot stop the wind from blowing, nor refuse the falling rain.

I would speak, but Azzuen has beaten me to the words I would have given Leander. Instead, I just look toward my General, nodding with solemn approval even as others begin to flood onto the scene. My heart wrenches as I see faces that I knew, leaning toward the side of the golden stallion. My face would fall, if not for my pride holding up my head, keeping the mask in place. I do not meet the chestnut's gaze as she speaks to me, though I hear the words spoken plainly to my ears. "I will not stop any from leaving if they wish. I do not hold the citizens of this land prisoner." It was the only response I offered to the girl, for I was not certain I could promise holding my judgment. I was not one known for forgiveness.

The next words from Leander, spoken toward Svetlana, I do not take kindly to. My eyes dart up, the flames I had been holding back beginning to burn once more. "Just who wishes to harm whom here, Leander?" I say, my voice cutting like a knife. "The bitch you are speaking to joined the herd solely to battle me. If anyone is in danger of being hurt, it is certainly not your party." I look are him, the fire breathing back into my face. Those who stand in our midsts now are lost causes, and I am gaining nothing by holding my temper, as it obviously does little to increase the value of my words in the minds of these idiots. "You needn't worry, anyway. I would not waste my time chasing after a band ruled by you. With a weak leader, it will fall apart on its own without any aid from me."

Little did I know, Azzuen and I were not the only ones to share this sentiment. The ground begins to quake as a brilliant flash of light shoots from the sky, landing uncomfortably close to our small gathering. My head careens over, seeing a beautiful burning figure approaching, murder in his golden eyes. Judging by the crown of horns upon his head accompanied by wings adorned with fire, I guessed rather than knew this was the God of the Sun. I bow my head slightly, likely due to the fact that I was so fucking confused as to why a deity was showing up to watch my humiliation unfold. I half expected the God of the land to denounce me here and now, being unable to keep my members from the grips of illogical thought. Before my head even lifts back up to its regal position, the God's voice rings out, hotter than any I could have dreamed of speaking.

I was known for my anger, but I could practically feel the flames shooting from the God's throat in a barrage of verbal fire. Needless to say, I am impressed.

As his speech continues, I stand stunned, my dark blue eyes wide with shock. I have pissed off a deity before, but I think even Sepagus may have cowered in fear from the look given by the burning sun standing by my side. I almost feel bad for Leander and Svetlana, the deity speaking to them directly, scolding harshly. Almost. I am sure I look a bit smug to the opposite party, standing as a group of abandoners while I stand at the right hand of a God. Was I truly an unworthy leader?
""

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only the Beginning [Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 02:12 AM