the Rift

I don't believe we've met

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

The cool air occasionally shivered with a warmer wind, made the trees whisper softly whenever the thunder did not roll through the air. The night sky was covered in black clouds and purpleish lightnings lit up the darkness every now and then. A thunderstorm without rain was something she did not discover every day, but she was thankful that the water stayed in the clouds. So far, at least...

The she-wolf moved slowly around the trees, leaving slight prints in the soft ground underfoot. Both ears and eyes moved on all directions possible, nose smelling the clear air at every breath. She was on stranger grounds, but aside from some other places she had passed, this one was filled with so many different senses. Either many passed here, or she had walked into a large herd's territory. The air was so thick with the smell of horse that she wanted to stick her muzzle into the moss. Not that she really minded the smell of horse, but this place had a bit too much of it.

As she entered a small clearing, the forest lit up by another lighting and Arathea rose on her hind legs and directed her nose upwards. She was weary after a very long walk, but did not want to stay in this forest. Should the storm hit hard, there would be poor protection by the trees. A cave would be good, or to move away from the storm in some way. Whatever she would choose, she better find the way soon. The thunder was right over the forest and the rain would probably come crashing down before the night was over.

With a sigh, she went down on all four and sniffed the ground while moving out of the clearing again. If she only found a path walked by many, maybe she could get out of the forest and to some better place. For having so many smells, the forest seemed strangely empty. Unless its inhabitants were hiding, this might just be an area where everyone walked through. For what reason, she did not know, but she thought it best to move on too. If only she knew to where...

Messages In This Thread
I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 06-28-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Cassiopeia - 06-29-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 06-29-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Cassiopeia - 06-30-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 06-30-2012, 06:19 AM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Cassiopeia - 06-30-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 07-01-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Cassiopeia - 07-05-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 07-06-2012, 01:15 PM