the Rift

I May Be Late, But I Get There In The End [Open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

She bristled slightly at his criticism, though outwardly she only pursed her lips and regarded him shrewdly. Who did he think he was to waltz into her domain and tell her that her patrols were lacking? He is correct, though, a small voice in the back of her mind reminded her. It was a thought that irked her, and she reminded herself that she would need to speak with her soldiers, remind them of the importance of their borders. Yes, they were surrounded by mountains - but that did not mean that they should be complacent. There were always comings and goings from the pass, and with such a small area, it would be easy to slip in unseen should no one be here to greet them.

Finally, she spoke. "It would seem that you are correct, Totem," she admitted wryly. "I do believe that you would make an excellent addition to our ranks. Perhaps you can whip some of our other soldiers into shape, hmm?" She flashed a winning smile, though it did not reach her eyes. "Come, then, and familiarize yourself with our lands. Welcome home, darling," was her final statement, and then she turned her back on him, walking back the way she had come. She did not particularly like this stallion, but he had spoken honestly, and he would fill a role that they were, apparently, lacking. If nothing else, he would be useful.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
I May Be Late, But I Get There In The End [Open] - by Totem - 12-28-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: I May Be Late, But I Get There In The End [Open] - by Psyche - 02-03-2013, 04:45 PM