the Rift

euphoria. [mirage]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
"Akaith.." I said the dragon queen's name when I heard the beating of strong wings echo through the forest. My head raised and I gazed up at the canopy, waiting to see a glimpse of her golden body. It gave me hope when I finally did see her. For as long as I'd known Mirage and Akaith the two had never been far from one another. Wherever Akaith was Mirage was sure to follow and vice versa. I knew now that I had only to wait, but waiting was hard when I was so anxious to see a friend, no Mirage was more like a second mother to me, that I had not seen in ages.

"Mirage!"My voice held all of my excitement and relief upon seeing her. With a smile on my face I rushed to her and welcomed the embrace she offered. Tears burned my eyes and I laughed happily. "It's been so long." I said before turning my head to rub it against the stronger mare's shoulder. For so long I had dreamed of returning home and greeting the ones I held dear. "I'm not dreaming, am I?" If it is a dream then please let me dream forever.

"Oh, I missed you." I feel it is unnecessary to say because my actions seem to scream just how much I missed her, but the words come and I am helpless to stop them. Eventually I close my eyes and pull away from Mirage's embrace even though I'd like to just stand there for a little while longer. There is a brief moment of fear as I pull away. What if I really was dreaming? What if this embrace is what's anchoring me to the dream and it all disappears because I left again.

When I open my eyes and Mirage is still standing there I breathe a sigh of relief and extend my muzzle to her. There's so much I want to say to her and ask. I'm sorry I left, I'm here to stay, Will you welcome me into your home, I've missed you, Did you miss me, I'm sorry Instead the only thing that stumbles past my lips now is a simple greeting. "Hi."

Messages In This Thread
euphoria. [mirage] - by Aylin - 01-12-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Mirage - 01-12-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Aylin - 01-13-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Mirage - 01-15-2013, 06:16 AM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Aylin - 02-03-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Mirage - 02-09-2013, 10:30 PM