the Rift

euphoria. [mirage]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
The weight of the dragon on my back was familiar and heartbreaking all in the same instance. I missed Tallis dearly, but he was mother's dragon and was bonded heart and soul to her. I had not the gift of bonding to a dragon even if I did have equine blood flowing through my veins. It was the blood of my father, unicorn blood, that made me what I am. A unicorn. Incapable of capturing the soul of a dragon. The heartbreak was healed by Mirage's embrace. I laughed with her and when she said that I could only imagine how much she missed me I shook my head.

I didn't have to imagine. I knew.

Mirage danced away from me and, naturally, I followed eagerly. When her body began to seem less solid and more dreamlike my gut twisted and I felt my breath catch in my throat. She had felt so real? Was it a dream after all? Were the gods so cruel that they would deny me my one request, to keep dreaming if it were a dream? Seconds later Mirage became solid again and my steps slowed until I was at a standstill.

She was real?

I had not the time to dwell on her realness before she welcomed me to the World's Edge. The land of the Moon Goddess. "Is his my home now?" I asked uncertainly. Would she really offer me a place to call home after I had left without even saying goodbye? I would love nothing more than to live in the land that the Moon Goddess called herself the patron God of. "You are too kind, Mirage." I said as I tentatively stepped further into the Edge's territory.

Messages In This Thread
euphoria. [mirage] - by Aylin - 01-12-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Mirage - 01-12-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Aylin - 01-13-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Mirage - 01-15-2013, 06:16 AM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Aylin - 02-03-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: euphoria. [mirage] - by Mirage - 02-09-2013, 10:30 PM