the Rift

Beginnings and Ends {|| Closed ||}

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn
what is this world we live in?

His voice, his slight gestures, his whole being seemed to whisper to her, stay with me; hear what I have to say; befriend me. He was a curious creature with a mind full of questions, it appeared, at the sights of the young mare.

Suddenly remembering that she had odd markings for creatures of her kind, the mare ducked her head low and swung her branded barrel out of his view. The pause she had taken to examine the stallion would have given him ample time to check over her own structure, however, and now the mare felt like a fool. Of course he had seen the little sun; how could she have been so daft?

Then again, the mare realized thoughtfully, he is the one with the wings. Perhaps this is not so embarrassing, for either party.

Stepping closer to the brute to make up for her awkward shy away from him, the silver mare flashed a tentative smile. "I seek a herd, dear Thor. I left my family in search of Helovia, and now that you have confirmed that I have reached my destination, I would like to stay here. I have so much to learn and -- speaking of which -- what is World's Edge? And how does one 'nurse' another?"

Sulwyn's inquisitive nature was getting the best of her shyer side; back on the moors, she was not known for flirting with the other young stallions, but would only speak to them when addressed personally. Knowledge was valued highly by the mare, though, and the fact that Thor was a male was not going to stop her from obtaining more of it.

Funny that he does not bother me. I guess that since he is the first horse I have had company with in months, I don't mind his presence as much as I would have before. It feels nice, finally having a companion to travel with, or at least talk to.

{ Nah, you were fine ^^ I loved the allusion you threw in about the lion and the lamb! It fits their situation so perfectly. XD }

{Edit: I just realized that she sounds overly flirtatious near the end. She is just happy to have finally met someone, and I was trying to hint at her "lonerness" back at her old herd. Sorry if this came off the wrong way. XD }

>

Messages In This Thread
Beginnings and Ends {|| Closed ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-15-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-15-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-17-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-20-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-21-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-23-2013, 12:04 AM