the Rift

Beginnings and Ends {|| Closed ||}

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn
what is this world we live in?

A tinge of alarm shot through the fae as the stud drew closer, lifting one heavy hoof and then another. Although she had reconciled with her shy nature, she still felt vulnerable, facing off to the much larger pegasus.

The mare relaxed almost as soon as he placed his brown gaze in her golden one. He had opened the doorway to his soul, and all that the equine could see there was a tender kindness like no other she had seen before. His size might suggest the stallion to be a fighter, not a nurse, but Sulwyn was grateful that he was the latter rather than the former. She might not be having such a pleasant conversation with the handsome lad otherwise.

The pause where the pair of horses studied each other began to drag on, and Sulwyn caught her breath. It was as if the walls she had put up had been taken down, brick by brick, and now she stood there; stripped of her protective barrier. She wondered for a bitter moment if Thor had had such a meeting with another horse before, but she pushed the thought away. Of course the brute would have met many other horses and welcomed them to Helovia; his knowledge of the land whispered of many years spent in this realm, and she was but a foreigner.

The sound of his voice filled the mare's silver ears, and she was immediately snapped out of her thoughts. His words captivated her, and she found herself intrigued by how he presented the other herds; not just his own.

How considerate he is to allow me the chance to leave his side, and to wait for another passerby to take me under their wing. His heart must be overflowing with kindness.

Although Sulwyn spent the time to listen to his soft words of the world that he knew so well, she knew that, deep in the realms of her heart, she would go with him to World's Edge. His considerate nature was getting the best of her, she knew, but she couldn't think of another brute that would be so welcoming, and so ready to let her make her own choice. She felt that she owed it to Thor to go with him, and to see him among his herd.

Then the pegasus spoke of his path as a nurse, and she immediately fell into the trap of his calming voice again. His mentioning of several different paths to follow sparked much interest into the mare, and she wondered if she would be given the chance to see which path her future lay.

For the second time since their meeting, a flicker of a smile spread across the mare's silver lips.

"I will go with you to World's Edge, Thor," golden eyes searched brown ones, unsure of what they hoped to see in them. Trust? Gratitude? Delight? Or maybe it was disappointment she was looking for, and the vixen was looking for a way to back out of the deal that she had just made. "And I look forward to meeting your herd."

No, no. The wait was not so bad, I just hope that you are fairing well with your flu. Get well soon! :c

>

Messages In This Thread
Beginnings and Ends {|| Closed ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-15-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-15-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-17-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-20-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-21-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-23-2013, 12:04 AM