the Rift

Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon}

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Tio flicked his ears forward at her laughter. His expression remained as the perfect poker face and he shifted his weight a little to rest one of is back hooves. He knew she was young and also naive, but if he could train her, he knew she would be a valuable asset... in time. He turned his head to loo at her with one eye, inspecting her more closely with a raised eyebrow. No matter how hard she laughed at him, he would make it clear by his body language that he was being serious.

"Dev, I know more than most the raw power that a mare possesses. Your role in the herd is built around protecting your offspring, and only a fool would challenge a nursing mare. You have the inborn instinct to protect what is dearest to you. You have the ability. You need only to see it." He snorted a little and stamped a back hoof. "I do not expect you to do anything until you feel you are ready. I am building an army, I need recruits of all skill levels. Those, like you, who are not up to par yet will receive training. You will learn to be as brutal a fighter as any mare that ever lived, and no one will ever dare harm you, for fear of what you can do." He said, painting a picture of teaching her to defend herself in the hopes that it would spur her interest in the idea of not being a damsel in distress anymore.

"Your family is not coming for you. That much, is certain. There is no way out of Helovia once you enter, and it is nigh impossible to find without being lost yourself. Even if a relative were to appear, they'd be just as lost as you are and unable to find their way back. You might as well accept that you're going to be here for a while. You have nothing to lose by joining up with me, I can assure you." His words were honeyed lies, and yet he made them sound like truths told from the mouth of an angel. He seemed to be really in his element here. He looked her up and down, wondering if she was the type of mare he had hoped she was, one to take productive offense at being called weak, and gather a drive to become strong in spite of what he said.

Devil's Reject, played by Dev.
Sorry this took forever! D:

Messages In This Thread
Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-20-2013, 06:20 AM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-21-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-22-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by Catillatio - 02-02-2013, 01:59 PM