the Rift

Haunted

Stark Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Stark
Probably not the best, probably not the brightest...

The entire situation made him just a pinch uncomfortable, looking at the two squabbling creatures of entirely different persuasions. He could feel his mind gravitating, and his body physically slightly as well towards the antlered creature nearby. She didn't perfectly resemble him, but she was certainly closer than the other creature, who had seemingly started the argument aggravated. He wasn't making a great argument for himself by picking on the mare. She wasn't exactly a perfectly fitting shoe for him either, but at least what she was saying made a tad more sense. Her words were a balm, at least for his confusions. "Well, at leas that's relieving I suppose," he muttered trying to sight down his nose to the horn. Of course, like every other equid he had a blind spot there, but it didn't stop him from trying. It put his eyes in a rather awkward position, and so he gave up. "Your antlers are rather nice. I bet they don't get in the way as much as this ruddy thing. "

So no one was going to force him anywhere. A pleasant declaration, but he already felt pressured. No one was making it an easy game either, although the other brute didn't have much to say. Stark lowered his large head and sniffed at the ground a moment, stealing away from the lofty heights of head carriage to try and think. His gears turned slowly, as he worked on piecing together which place he thought would suit him better. He couldn't really see himself going with the winged stallion, even if the little white mare did somewhat put him on the spot. She was reasonably straight forward, and she'd been kind enough to him. He could stand to stay around that for awhile. He bobbed his head to himself, finding that he could think a little faster now. Life was so much easier when decisions weren't weighing down your brain.

"I feel like your basin... did you call it, would suit me best. I did come in search of more creatures like myself. " He wasn't sure he would fall in with the racism and the uncertainty, but he could stand to see some faces that looked like his own. They wouldn't judge him, at least not for his appearance. His mental qualities might incite a few jokes, but he'd rather know that he was included than excluded. "Do you think they'll take me? "

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Haunted - by Stark - 02-19-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Haunted - by Arah - 02-19-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Haunted - by Thor - 02-19-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: Haunted - by Stark - 02-19-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Haunted - by Arah - 02-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Haunted - by Thor - 02-27-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Haunted - by Stark - 03-08-2013, 03:50 PM