the Rift

What is my Destiny?

Nyx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nyx trotted at a brisk pace through the forest. The sun's golden rays shined on her ebony black coat. The trees' shadows lay across her path.Her ears were pricked forward catching every sound, and she was on alert. Ever since she had left the Threshold there had been terror settling inside her. The scent of Azale still lingered in her nostrils. She smiled as she remembered how the little filly had offered her a home here. But suddenly, nervousness replaced her happiness. What if they didn't accept her? What if they looked at the scar across her shoulder and asked her about it? She didn't think she could talk about the big stallion who had given it to her. What if she didn't know how to act in a herd? What if she did something wrong? She shook her mane in annoyance. She knew she had to stop thinking like this. She had dreamed of being in a herd ever since her mother had been murdered when she was a foal. She had been wanderering alone ever since then, and was sick and tired of it. She was tred of being the one who other horses three wary looks at. She wanted to work and be part of an actual herd. Suddenly she felt a burst of excitement. This place might become her home soon! She broke into a steady canter, and the cool breeze blew her mane back behind her.

Messages In This Thread
What is my Destiny? - by Nyx - 02-26-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Hellena - 02-27-2013, 05:22 AM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Nyx - 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Hellena - 03-05-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Ink - 03-09-2013, 10:07 PM