the Rift

What is my Destiny?

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

A black owl sits on a tree.

It's nearby the two horses that stand before each other, lost within the world of themselves and the importance each now plays upon the existence of the other. One perhaps more important than the other in this scenario.
Wide eyes flood the grounds below, probing through the mists to watch. Head swivels from side to side, granting the feathered ears an opportunity to absorb their conversation as it drifts like smoke on the wind.

The child has lived a hard life. Most children of Helovia have. Most adults have too. The hardships do not end. There is no word that goes by easyships. They do not exist.

Life is something we must work to maintain. Death is easy and simple.

Tears do not matter.

The owl reserves his judgement of the youth that has come seeking. It is not his place to decide when the moon walker has already come. She brings with her a darkness as rich as the night sky, but like the stars, she is speckled with sources of light and kindness.

She will be fair and just. She will do what is needed, as she has always done.
Doing what she must, what is needed, what is just, does not always bode well for those that come here. The Edge does not survive because of numbers alone, as some herds might. The Edge survives because it is filled with able bodies and minds.

A black owl sits on a tree.

I N K

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
What is my Destiny? - by Nyx - 02-26-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Hellena - 02-27-2013, 05:22 AM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Nyx - 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Hellena - 03-05-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Ink - 03-09-2013, 10:07 PM