the Rift

Blessed tales under moonlight || Moon Goddess, Open

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The GOD of the MOON

Moon god like quote here~

The misty snares of the World's Edge had captured many a soul to never return, but not Hellena. She was the master of the fog, keeping her way through her strong and beautiful connection to the darkness that embraced her tightly. As the white tendrils of moisture swirled around her slender legs and tightly wound into her pale tresses, the darkness spoke to her. Tall, green firs blocked out the stars in the sky, and a wind rushed past, rustling the leaves and pulling the mist back. The breeze turned and twirled into a tight maelstrom until all of the fog was densely packed into one figure.

Two, bright silver eyes opened from the mist as well as a small smile. The rest of the Moon God's figure followed, the fog turning to a deep lavender and solidifying. Cloven hooves stepped soundly onto the ground, depressing the grass, and the stars once more shone overhead, casting a light and shadow from her very real body. "Hellena," she murmured affectionately, walking close and embracing the ancient mare tightly by wrapping her ornate neck around her friend's withers.

"I apologize for my silence as of late, but the invasion has just now begun to die down among my own family." She gave a tight, irritated expression for a brief, transient moment.

Then the Goddess of the Moon paused, standing very close to the native Helovian. The smile returned. She knew that her brothers had caught onto the fact that she had openly favored the Qian over the unicorns who used to reside here, but how could she not? Mirage and her followers loyally followed her teachings and embraced the night. Was she expected to turn her back to such devoted individuals? Hardly.

However, that meant that she had to play her game very quietly, delicately. "What is it that you seek from me today, Hellena? Speak your mind. I will answer what I can."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blessed tales under moonlight || Moon Goddess, Open - by Random Event - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM