the Rift

rejection and depression [Any]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

No.

Not now.

A bay mare answers, and I spin around, my face still in a snarl. What right did she have waltzing over to me? Couldn't she go on and ignore me? This was exactly what I didn't want. My ears are stuck to the back of my skull, my fiery eyes staring at the mare.

"Are you heartbroken, darling? Can I help you?"

Upon these mare's words I flinch, stepping backwards. Would it be best for me to just step off the little ledge I stood on, get it over with? No, I would talk. But if this mare got any ideas, I would allow myself to fall into the waters below.

The mares' voice made it sound like the cared, but... did she really? Or was she just trying to get close to me? I'm so confused, my head beginning to ache. Why was everything happening? Why?

Upon the touch of lips, I glance at her. What was her problem?! I snarl, my lip curled. "Don't touch me!" I roar, inching away from the bay mare. I didn't want her help. I wanted to be alone.

It was only now that I realized she had a bloated stomach. I almost scream again, but this time I place a serious expression upon my face. "My name is Azzaron." I feel her lips crawl across my neck, and I flinch, moving away again. "A pregnant mare has no right to be flirting. She should remain beside her mate, for he is the one who has helped her make a miracle." I sound like some old wise man, the way my words are said. "There is no greater miracle then giving creating life."

It was true, but apparently Delinne thought I hadn't helped her create a miracle. I GAVE HER A CHILD THAT SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE?! AND SHE LEAVES ME?! Why?! WHY?! I turn away from the bloated mare, still feeling the rain as it beats onto my back. I glance back at the mare, my eyes softer. "Have you ever fallen in love with someone, given them something great, even told them you loved them, but they still reject you?" I wait a few moments before speaking again. "I'm sorry this is a weird question to ask someone I've only just met..." I sigh, half expecting her to just walk away from me.

For, who wants to talk with a heart broken stallion?

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
rejection and depression [Any] - by Azzaron - 02-27-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Melissa - 02-28-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Melissa - 03-01-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Azzaron - 03-01-2013, 06:12 PM