the Rift

rejection and depression [Any]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Her, helpless? I snort, not believing her. "You don't seem so helpless. Or little..." I stare at her, realizing her stomach was already twice the size Delinne...

No.

I wasn't going to think about her. She was a traitor, she had shoved me away as though I was nothing more than garbage, something she didn't want. I lower my head, looking at the mare. "I'm sorry..." I glance away, sighing.

Now, it seems as though my life has lost all it's color. That I'm seeing in black and white. I'm the only thing with color though, but everything else was grey scale. In my ears, my words sounded flat and lifeless. I'm stuck here still wondering what went wrong, although it won't do me any good.

I snort, me... taking my anger out on her? Ha! Nope. I smile, laughing slightly. "Well, I'm sorry... dear but I'm not taking my anger out on you, I'm speaking truthfully. How could this be an accident? There are no miracles that were never meant to be." I sigh, I was turning into a wise old man, wasn't I?

Yes, I was.

I suppose without Delinne and Destry I had to become a more serious stallioin. But, I didn't want to be a serious stallion. I wanted to be a loving father and mate. Because of that stupid Mauja or whatever his face is, and that dark needle head mare, I'm stuck without my family. If only they had never come. If only I could reverse time and make things right again. I wanted to feel Delinne's side pressed up against mine. I wanted to wrap my wing around my family, to love them.

That was just a fairytale. It could never come true.

I glance up, seeing that the mare begin to walk. I sigh, shrugging off the thoughts of Delinne. "I suppose a walk might clear my mind.." I begin to step forward, my legs wobbling slightly as I take my first few steps forwards. The rains dribbles down my body, soaking me down to the bone. I flick my tail, my fiery eyes set on the ground before me.

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
rejection and depression [Any] - by Azzaron - 02-27-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Melissa - 02-28-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Melissa - 03-01-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Azzaron - 03-01-2013, 06:12 PM