Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

"I don't like this place." Came Huinne's voice. "I told you already. This place gives me the creeps. It should creep you out, too."

Histe's ears tilted back against her head and she snorted at her brother's voice. He was always complaining about everything she did and everywhere she went. "Shut up." The brindled mare growled at the voice, her teeth grinding together as she spoke. A few steps ahead of her, Merikh glanced back, one of his rounded ears twitching before he looked back ahead once more. The tip of his tail twitched back and forth before he took to the trees, moving gracefully from one branch to another, balancing precariously over the water.

"It's getting late." His voice had taken on a nervous edge that made Histe roll her pale eyes. "You shouldn't be here after dark."

"And why not?"

"..zombies." Huinne's voice whispered.

Histe threw back her head and cackled. "Zombies? You have to be kidding me." She laughed as she ventured to the water's edge to look down into the face of the rotting corpse that was there. Rather than frighten the mare it intrigued her. The twisted thought entered her mind that if she were to go she wanted to be in the water, her soul never at rest and her body there to frighten those who came close enough.

Maybe Huinne was on to something with this zombie thing.

The brindle waited a moment, but when the voice did not come back she snorted. "I pissed him off, Merikh." She said to the cougar, who had laid down on one of the branches and was gazing down at the body infested water. He chuffed and twitched his tail. "Baby." The cougar grunted in her mind, to which she grinned her agreement.

ooc:// changing this thread from reserved to open as of today.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
twisted little dancer [open] - by Histe - 03-25-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: twisted little dancer [open] - by Prometheus - 04-24-2013, 11:38 AM