the Rift

[OPEN] starting over [Druid, Delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Where was Destry? She was getting older and older by each day - I could almost not believe that she was two months old already. It had gone two months since I left Azzaron... But he hadn't given up. He had visited me here in the Basin and broke me apart as he left me alone with my daughter, a memory that still hurt in my heart. He had left us... And then he got caught by Deimos.
I had learned the black unicorn's name since I met them two, even though it wasn't useful for me at all. Worried for Destry's sake, I observed the area closely. Where was my daughter? Why did she run away all the time? What if something happened to her? I would never be able to live again if my heart's treasure got injured.
Azzaron had been my lover. My mate. And I had been dumb enough to think that he really loved me and my daughter - that it was true love. But I had just been another flirt...

My thoughts were disturbed as a white owl flew over my head and landed in front of me. What the heck? I looked at it and suddenly recognized the icy eyes of the snowy owl. It was Irma, Mauja's companion. But what did she want from me?
Irma barked at me and flew up in front of me, trying to hover before me. I tilted my head in confusion and looked at her.
"What are you trying to make me do, Irma? Has Mauja sent you here?" Well, that was a dumb question, but who knew? Irma barked again and swooshed over my head, making me turn around. I guessed that she wanted me to follow her after all.
We walked in silence, she didn't make a sound and I tried not to. I was just very curious. Why had Irma come to get me?

Did Mauja want to talk to me?

It could be why he had sent Irma after me. But what would he want to talk about? Me and Destry possibly?
I sighed and watched as the heat from the hot springs rose up to the dark sky, getting more confused by each second. Was Mauja here? The evening sky was almost completely transformed into the night we all knew so well, decorated by stars as they appeared one by one.
The hot springs appeared before me and I gasped loudly. Mauja. He was so elegant and handsome, my King, and just seeing him made my wonder why I ever left him.
How could I have left him?
"Mauja... Did you send Irma to get me?" I asked him, my voice curious and confused at the same time. I always spoke to my King with a soft tune - or I tried to. He had given me and Destry a home, so I was forever thankful to this stallion. My beloved King.
I glanced behind Mauja and gasped again, this time much more quiet. A foal. A beautiful, little foal. I raised a 'brow at Mauja, confused by this scene.

The colt had an appaloosa-coated body, with three gray horns and... Gray eyes. Completely gray. Wait a minute... Was this foal blind?!
He was so young! And so helpless... Where were his parents?
Immediately I think about Destry. But this foal was much older than her, maybe a half year old or so. Maybe he didn't have a mother? Or a father?
"Mauja, who is this colt? And can I be introduced to him?" My curiosity was about to explode if I didn't get my questions answered soon enough. I wanted to know who this colt was.

Now.

"Talking."

ooc: Excited! ^_^
word count: 617

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Mauja - 04-09-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Druid - 04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-10-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Leyra - 04-12-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Mauja - 04-15-2013, 07:23 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Druid - 04-16-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-16-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Mauja - 05-01-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Druid - 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM