the Rift

[OPEN] starting over [Druid, Delinne]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

L E Y R A
The mare watched slowly as Mauja placed his muzzle to the colt's withers and spoke to him. She watched with icy orbs, noting Mauja's every move. He smiled at her, and she returned the smile, tilting her head in greeting. The way he spoke to the colt, his breath running down his little back, it made the mare wonder.

She knew Mauja had a child, Sno, yes, her name was Sno. And who else? She could've sworn there was yet another child from Mauja, but she couldn't put her hoof on it. All she knew was it was a colt. Of course, she was oblivious to the fact that Mauja had just had another child as well. A little lavender child she had met not too long ago. But she didn't realize it was a product of Mauja. She only knew Faelene was the dam. And now this colt had appeared, blind and broken.

She pulled herself from the depths of her mind, and ocean of jumbled thoughts. She fixed her gaze back on Mauja, her gaze softened slightly. She suddenly caught sight of the colt reaching out for one of the mares. Delinne got to the colt's muzzle first. As she withdrew, she stepped forward to meet his muzzle with her own dark muzzle. She extened her neck a little farther to meet his muzzle. She gave a puff of her own air, allowing a little misty cloud to fall out of her nostrils only to be sucked into the colt's. It was a 'greeting' between most horses. Hopefully the colt knew this. She murmured her name, it came out as a gentle, "I'm Leyra.". Withdrawing her muzzle from Druid's, she broke the connection between them. She gazed at Mauja, smiling towards him. She flicked her lion tail gently, letting it brush against the ground.

"Blah blah blah"

[[So late! I'm so sorry! ^^;]]
image credits
table by whit
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Mauja - 04-09-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Druid - 04-10-2013, 03:07 PM