the Rift

[OPEN] Heartstrings

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
WILL YOU RISE ABOVE THE PAIN
OR WILL YOU SIMPLY COME UNDONE?

In a moment, the wind picked up and tousled my mane gently, pulling me back to the present and out of my musings. There was something other than salt and pine among the wind, however, and upon realizing this I turned my head, eyes falling upon the speckled mare standing some distance away from me. I could not recall ever seeing her before, but I could tell that she was no intruder to these lands. My face set into a gentle smile in her direction, but almost as quickly as I had spied her, she turned away.

Perplexed, I began to ponder the mare's strange actions and watched with troublesome eyes as she kicked at her belly. Her barrel had expanded beyond what was normal for an equine, and it didn't take a genius to guess that she was with child. Did she not wish to carry it? A brief flash of Tor crosses my mind, of when the pale maiden herself had been stretched to her limits while carrying the twins. Little had they known at the time, though, that there were not one, but two bodies nestled within her barrel. What a surprise Laila and Luken had been to us, a blessing that I would undoubtedly cherish until the end of my days.

With concern in my eye, I move from my position and begin to approach the appaloosa, dropping my head in an attempt to appear as non-threatening as possible. The last thing I wanted to do was to scare her off. "Excuse me," I spoke up before I was too close to her, drawing to a stop when I thought it a comfortable distance. There was worry in my voice, and at the forefront of my mind was the longing to assist her if I was able. "I am Destrier... I do not mean to bother, sister, but are you alright? Maybe I can help."

"blather blather blather"

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Heartstrings - by Destrier - 04-13-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Heartstrings - by Kiara - 04-13-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: Heartstrings - by Destrier - 04-15-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Heartstrings - by Kiara - 05-07-2013, 02:36 AM