wake me up
wake me up inside
I can’t wake up
wake me up inside
save me
call my name and save

me from the dark
</style>

(OOC: Sorry for the wait, started this a billion times and lost muse half way through)

Green eyes widen in fear as he notices her. Not only does he notice but slow, trying to be non-threatening comes closer to the young girl. She however reacts in fear, her body trembling waiting for the beating that could come. No, he is of us... Surely no one of the Qian would harm another. With that she steeled herself, trying to keep her outside calm as the fear raged inside of her heart and mind.

His voice was, kind. Genuinely kind and calm. Her body relaxed as he spoke.. Until he asked what was troubling her... The dove looked back out over the edge of the cliff, wandering if she should just remain silent and jump off the edge into the surely rough waters below. Then she and the bastard child would both perish... Mirage's word's echoed in her mind... "The foal will be born and raised into the Qian, to be loved and accepted, just as you are, Kiara. It will not be judged for the crimes of its worthless sire." The child had the chance of being alright... or not being like it's sire...

It was then she realized the stallion named Destrier was waiting on her to speak.. "Only if you can go back in time and stop me from even returning to my birth home could you help me....." Her gaze was cold as she looked back to him, wishing she did not fear stallions the way she did. Her dreams of love and family had been smashed. After all who would want to raise another stallion's child? Sure she knew of mothers that had done it but that was different. Without thinking she spoke her own thoughts. "Or know someone that could love a broken mare and her bastard child." She quickly turned her gaze back to the waters. Oh how inviting they looked. But no, she would not do that... yet. That was not the way out of this. The only way out was to do as she had begun to do before... Face her fears....

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Heartstrings - by Destrier - 04-13-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Heartstrings - by Kiara - 04-13-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: Heartstrings - by Destrier - 04-15-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Heartstrings - by Kiara - 05-07-2013, 02:36 AM