the Rift

[OPEN] The Truth Beyond What Lies || Iris

Avalon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Staring at the rising sun on that oasis really made me zone out. Stopped in my place, I soon snapped out of it to realize that the sun was beginning to peek above the sand dunes. The sandy blanket's hue was already beginning to get brighter as the warm glow of the sun was cast upon it. My dulled coat was no beginning to shine with the reflection of the flaming ball.

I guess I began to think so hard, I began to hear voices; a voice, rather. I had never heard this voice though. This was a new voice that said hello. I quickly shook my head and my mind traversed back to the earth as I heard the voice continue. I quickly looked into the direction of the new voice as I realized that it was an actual being.

Upon first glance, I noticed that this new being was dark bay. At closer inspection, however, you could tell that this being also had large white socks with black bands. Her face was also black. I believe she said her name was Iris?

Yes, Iris. A lovely name, at that. It reminded me much of a beautiful flower I once saw. She also said that she was new to the Dragon's Throat. I was once new here, as well. Not too long ago at all, actually. I had met Gaucho and several others. I was brought here for protection and I found a family.

I smile and dip my head, the large dark grey rack on my head moving as well. My ink black tail swishes as my warm, welcoming and friendly voice erupted into the early morning air "Why, my dear, of course, I am from this lovely place."

My smile remains and though the threat from the North remains in my head, I shove it behind me. I then began walking towards the mare in a calm and friendly manner, chuckling as I approached. I had a giant body that towered over most of the beings I had seen and this mare was no exception. Sometimes I regretted being so tall but for the most part, I loved it.

"I am Avalon, Diviner of the Dragon's Throat. Welcome home."

My pelt rippled with a shudder as the rising sun began to warm my body. My silver lined eyes looked from the mare to the oasis and back again with a smile.

"I, as well, arrived in the Dragon's Throat not too long ago. At the beginning of last season, to be precise."

[[ooc: Don't worry about it. :) I know the feeling, trust me! My posts will get better as well, I promise! :3]]

Image Credits

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
The Truth Beyond What Lies || Iris - by Avalon - 04-23-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The Truth Beyond What Lies || Iris - by Iris - 04-24-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: The Truth Beyond What Lies || Iris - by Avalon - 04-24-2013, 06:30 PM