the Rift

VOIDS" open

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

On the fringe of everything I’ve ever known, I felt lost. Was it dark responsibility that had made me bitter or just my own hardened resolve? Whatever the case, I found that floundering throughout the Threshold would at least give me some kind of reason to fulfill the empty caverns that had once been my name, my title. With little determination and the cruel insignificance that came with confusion, I graced the borders of the claiming grounds, all bulk and sheer power hiding the wealth of emotion that brewed within. I was sickened, but not broken. I would not let the Quian suffer from my mishaps even if it meant trudging through the filth of abandonment and loss.

I pondered Tamira for a time before I caught the faint traces of civil conversation. I was curious as always and upon trailing the sounds to their source, all thoughts of my sweet Tamira forgotten to the breeze, I paused to study my findings.

The two females were like day and night- one as dark as the twilight that often withheld my dreams and the other as bright as the moonlight that often soothed me in my darkest hours. Both were curious creatures to me, in spite of my growing experience when it came to recruiting; they just appeared to be… off. Perhaps that’s why I felt the need to interrupt…

Or perhaps when the word Assassins crossed the dark lips of the raven, I couldn’t refrain from laughing. "I don’t suppose you think the Assassins are capable of giving you anything other than failure.” I turned a hardened gaze towards the “Assassin” and smiled, though there was no light or humor in the gesture. "I find it quite humorous that after the imprisonment of your precious lead, you don’t cease to exist. And yet, here you are, recruiting for a hopeless cause that will surely die out in a matter of weeks. Take your persuasions elsewhere because I don’t think you’ll find that this lovely specimen is unclaimed any longer.” With a crude laugh, I turned my attentions back to the shadowed mare, a new note of seriousness claiming my once fragrant songs.

"I’m Thor of the World’s Edge and you my dear are more than welcome to call it home as well.

Image Credits

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
VOIDS" open - by Gehenna - 05-29-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Accalia - 05-29-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Gehenna - 05-30-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Irrydae - 05-31-2013, 08:13 PM