the Rift

VOIDS" open

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

irrydae.</style>

It's weird how much time the mare had spent thinking about one horse. All because she had had a bad dream. A bad dream. And now... what? She had awoken later in the day then usual, and she was hurrying to make her rounds in the Threshold today, as she had slacked on that more recently. She was not on the ground this time. Flying was faster.

A snort escapes the throat of Irrydae as she leaves her home, star splattered wings spread wide as the mid day sun beat upon her back, though it was growing colder with each day, signaling Frostfall. Signaling her first year in Helovia. It was not long before the mare found herself descending towards the forest she was so used to now. Sturdy hooves plant neatly into the soft earth, pulling in her wings as she trudged into the trees.

It was quicker than usual before she heard voices and silently made her way towards them. She stopped out of view, listening to the three voices that shot back and forth. 'I find it quite humorous that after the imprisonment of your precious lead, you don’t cease to exist. And yet, here you are, recruiting for a hopeless cause that will surely die out in a matter of weeks. Take your persuasions elsewhere because I don’t think you’ll find that this lovely specimen is unclaimed any longer.' Another Assassin. Really? Irrydae then moves out of her hiding place, golden eyes quickly moving over the two mares and the lone stag. I like his attitude. Irry catches the lick of the lips of the dark one, and her mind recoils but her face shows nothing. She has mastered this. The emotionless, calm face her mother would have loved to see. "Feisty. I like that." The words slip from her mouth. They are not like her at all. She offers a smile to the stallion, bright eyes looking straight into his before her attention is back on the two faes.

The dark mare has not introduced herself. She does the same. Although, Irry does not care for hiding her own name. Something is not right with this mare. Irrydae flicks her tail, gaze falling between each of them as the silence grows longer.

talk talk talk"
 spin around me like a dream...
c@rlijones @ flickr.com
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
VOIDS" open - by Gehenna - 05-29-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Accalia - 05-29-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Gehenna - 05-30-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Irrydae - 05-31-2013, 08:13 PM