the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let Me Go

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

His gold with darkened tipped audits, flickered as he could here the sounds of ground being shifted, so gentle though he assumed it to be some kind of sall wild animal. It was too soft to be an equine. So he though. What he didn't know was he had been followed, or rather, his scent had been tracked. Not that it matter or percieved an issue for him. He was a part f these lands now, welcomed. But still needed to meet the herd leaders, to fomaly get their acceptance.

His golden dipped frame shifted slightly as he moved to lay more comfortable, taking his legs out from under himself, leaning more of his wieght to the side, but still remained in a position that one could easily jump up from, incase of any danger. Dark eyelids drooped over gold flecked orbs consecutivly, as he slowly drifted in and out from some kind of resting state. Though each time his lids blocked his sight, those red glowing eye's reappeared, knocking him back into regonition.
Barely having had much sleep for the past few weeks, the gold Stallion was starting to feel it. His frame wasn't as able to keep up with everything, joints got stiff and his muscles ached. And the cold was much more harsh upon his exhuasted sketial structure. If he didn't find peace with himself soon, the weather could get the better of him.

Wedged inbetween a place of rock, he was well out of sight, plus his colouring; not that if matter with the light gone, helped him blend into the ground to some extent. To others far way, if some light did catch upon him, he'd look like just any old rock, if he didn't as so much, move. Slightly sat under shelter too, the wind barely touched the dappled pelt. He knew where to find rest when times were hard. The best place would be in a valley or that of a gap between two rocks, ifone could so much as fit between them. It sheltered you from the harsh winter winds, blowing in the ice cold and snow. Some would think a cave, but they were always colder, for the sun would not warm it even in the summer months. Yes the ground he lay upon was cold, though it was warmer than that of other places.

He curled, sticking he nose between his knee and stomach, just to try and get himself warmer, using his own body heat. if only he'd now stayed with Rasta, then they could have kept each other warmer. Too stuborn for his own good at times. His satalites flickered once more, the sound came closer and his head poped up. In the sahdow as another shadow, though this one looked different, more horse like, but still different. His eye's still had to adjust to the lack of light, blinking a little he could make out someone whom resembled that of a pegasi. A shudder ran down the Stags spine. Wings, just like a bird, the one thing he hated the most in the world. Though that was more the claws than anything.

He chuckled at the voice. "The Shadow's have already claimed us. Who goes there?" He replied in a gentle, heartfelt tone. "I am friend and if you be the Foe then I'm not afriad to attack" His voice was a little playfull and more cheerful than he actually felt. They would be able to follow his voice, find where he lay, so at that he silently got to his feet, his form just big enough for the cranium to be seen above the rock whch he'd slipped behind and found sanctury.

"Talk Talk Talk."
image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Go - by Apodis - 07-11-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Shadow - 07-12-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Apodis - 07-12-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Shadow - 07-23-2013, 12:45 PM