[PRIVATE] Let Me Go

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

Shadow
and who shall I say

is calling?

To her great surprise a voice responded to the murmur, and just as she broke into a halt a shape rose from behind a rock the shade had just passed. Noticing the figure in the corner of her eye the mare reeled around and spread the wings halfway, prepared to take to the sky and away from danger - but held herself back, because the voice that addressed her held neither threat nor worry.

"I'd say I'm the friend and you're the foe" she rapped back, tone sharp and more than a little suspicious. "Come out from there, so I can see you. What's your name, and why are you in the Throat?" He sounded as though he might be comfortable here, and maybe he was just a newcomer much like herself. But the amethyst eyed crow wasn't about to take any chances. She had things to prove, both to herself and to the leaders - and the Generals - and that meant she wouldn't let anything slip beneath her nose without scrutiny.

Highly on her guard the raven inched herself into a better position, feathered wings ruffled in an attempt at making her small frame look bigger and more intimidating. It annoyed her greatly that the cheerful stranger was taller than her, that there was laughter in his voice - and that she couldn't see him properly, thanks to the accursed darkness that made living into such a struggle.

If only she'd have been a bit taller... More like Hector. Yes, it'd have been nice to be able to look him in the eye, instead of peering up at the young giant like she did now.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Go - by Apodis - 07-11-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Shadow - 07-12-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Apodis - 07-12-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Shadow - 07-23-2013, 12:45 PM