the Rift

[OPEN] Fading Memories [Amara, Open]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

I needed to get out of the Marsh for a bit, (because it sometimes smelled) because I didn't want to stay there like a caged animal. So I shipped myself off, leaving the dark marsh, leaving Seele's side, and traveling. I walked aimlessly, not really having a point of destination. Sameira was close to four weeks by now, her paws and head seeming to bloat up. She was disproportionately set up, her head and paws bigger than the rest of her. She had a big, puffy tail that wagged quite a bit. Even at a month, she was tiring herself out by skipping through my legs and nipping my ankles. She was so cute, her little pink tongue lolled out.

I kept walking, almost tripping on Sameira a few times. As I walked, I thought about the dark. About the endless night. At first, it was only darkness, a blank page in the sky. There was no sun, no moon, no stars. I couldn't see mommy in the sky anymore. I had always assumed she was in the stars, watching me from a far. But with no stars, I had felt lost and alone. Until I heard her voice, not aloud, but in my head. She comforted me, told me she was always there. I lived through the darkness, and until now, I was afraid the stars would never return. But they did. The pretty, glowing moon was high in the sky, and the stars were there, glittering as they always do. As I looked up, I knew mommy was up there watching me.

I finally looked around to see where I was. To my surprise, I had carried myself to the Heart. By now, Sameira was complaining and whimpering, looking at me worriedly. I giggled as she stopped and sat, as though refusing to move any farther. Rolling my eyes, I let her climb aboard my back before continuing on my way. Sameira then stood happily, her pink tongue flopping over her lip.

As I walked, I stopped. A familiar figure was there, looming in the dark. My amber eyes widened as the figure let out a scream. I frowned, but tried to brighten my expression, walking, no, racing towards Sikeax. ”Sikeax!!” I placed myself at her side, my belly tingling with excitement. I smiled, my eyes bright. I let my lips curl into a smile, excited to see my old friend. ”Guess what?! That egg hatched! And look what was inside!” I turned a little so Sikeax could see Sameira, who growled a little at the stranger. I shot her a look, and she sat down, peering at Sikeax uncertainly. Snickering, I looked back at Sikeax. ”Sameira just isn't used to you. Just wait, soon she'll love you!” I giggled and looked back at Sameira, speaking to her. ”Now you be nice to auntie Sikeax!” Sameira just stared at me before turning to continue her inspection of Sia, still unsure about her. I looked back at Sikeax, beaming at her.

”Talk talk talk.”

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 07-24-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Amara - 07-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 07-24-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Amara - 07-24-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 12:09 PM