the Rift

[OPEN] Fading Memories [Amara, Open]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Being born in this land never actually has it's bad sides. A good thing, you always know one of your friends is always near by. In the process of freaking out like an idiot, Amara showed up. Having my best friend was a good thing, so that now I had someone to explore this place with. She was talking about how her egg hatched, and when I looked to see the dog..... WAIT A MINUTE HERE! DOGGIES COME FROM EGGS? Biology clearly isn't being taught well enough to me when the doggies are coming out of eggs. Whatever, I have to admit, Sameira was beautiful! The "Ooooo......." escaped out of my mouth before I could stop it. Screaming and being scared like a baby wasn't so bad anymore. Thankfully there wasn't a puddle of urine around us either. I don't want Amara laughing at me.
She was smiling, I was smiling, Sameira was just staring at me like poop on a log. Did the pup not like me like Amra liked me? Too late.
I leaned my head down to visit Sameira, huge smile across my face and my pale blue eyes lighting up except for the grey flecks inside them. The glow from my now a bit larger horn would of intensified if it could. Happiness and amazement were the only emotions my brain was jutting out at the moment. "Hi Sameira!!!! I'm your Auntie Sikeax!" I was sort of screaming at Sameira in pure joy, but being a kid, I think that's part of the job. It wasn't on the application when I filled it out, then again, where are the things you need to do when they're on the application? No where.
I looked to Amara, absolutely happy to see her again. I leaned towards her, going to hug my winged friend. I got lonely a bunch of times in the Arch, and Mom wasn't the best to tell stories to. That just happened to be Amara's job.
"Guess what! I'm a Doctor in the Assassins now! And my mom is the leader of the Assassins! Just a few days ago we got to go to this place called the Threshold, and searched for members. I got to meet a really handsome winged stallion like you, a beautiful mare who had wings as well, and this bitch mare who was really rude and yelled at my mother for having me around. What adventures have you been doing?"
Bursting joy, I couldn't exactly find all of my breath when it came to filling in Amara in what had been happening in my life recently. Hopefully she would have interesting things to tell me. Wait, she always did! A giggle burst out of me and I pranced about, ready to play with Amara. Maybe after we catch up we could play hide-and-go-seek in the grasses, or tag! OR MAYBE AN ADVENTURE. ADVENTURE!!!!
I had to talk again, or I was going to burst. If I was to blow up, the whole world would probably be raining glowing rainbows and blue stuff and probably one giant smiling Sun that looks stoned.
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH. I TOTALLY KNOW THIS AWESOME PLACE TO GO!! Okay, so this weird guy who was offering me candy told me about this awesome place that we have to go because there might be more free candy. I need a breath. I gasped, trying not to blow myself up. "It's called the Spectral Marsh........ I think. Well, I don't know. There is supposed to be ghosts there or something. We should go ghost hunting!" Ghost hunting. Yes! I want to go ghost hunting and find some ghost. The smile across my face was priceless if you were an grumpy old adult (a.k.a. Uncle Tonka), and I couldn't help but start giggling. My childhood is awesome. No hands down guys.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 07-24-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Amara - 07-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 07-24-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Amara - 07-24-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 12:09 PM