the Rift

[OPEN] exhaust

Rosario Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The cinnamon brown colt stumbled across the meadow, his eyes enlarged, engulfing his new and dark surroundings. An adult is what he coveted, the search for his father seemed relentless, where could he be? All hope was lost for the lanky beast. Tall beige blades reaching out to slice he outstretched, balancing wings. His tiny, delicate hooves were spread as he walked, favouring his crippled shoulder. The boy's tiny golden hooves stepped close to the group of horses, he peered up at them with his pupiless blue eyes.

There lay a great, slate pegasus stallion, swaddled in the sea of grass and thistle. His green dipped mane, and tail spread away from his resting body, there vibrant colour seemed more alive than he was. Speaking of vibrant colour, The Black pegasus mare stood near him. Bright blue streaks dripped down the side of her face and neck, like bolts of lightning, feathers hang aloof from her mane and tail. the two pegasi were so elaborate, and beautiful. and then I looked to my left, and saw a simple chestnut paint equine mare, standing among the small group. "Hello?" she said, as I realized she had just stumbled along the others also.

"Hello!" I said in my scratchy childish voice, looking around at the three much larger adults. "My name is Rosario, or Roo, what's yours?"

Messages In This Thread
exhaust - by Eribor - 08-12-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: exhaust - by Ampere - 08-18-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: exhaust - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: exhaust - by Rosario - 08-29-2013, 10:34 AM