the Rift

[OPEN] Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Andreas Posts: 11
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 8
Klare
A N D R E A S

It pained her too see her baby brother placed in this position. If she ever saw Ktulu again, Andreas would rib her from limb to limb. Old loyalties be damned. The Black raven thought that Ktulu was being nothing but being utterly selfish, like her sister. She had made a promise to lead this herd, not long after appointing Apollo head, she found it okay to just up and leave them?! Hell no. Nothing about this was okay, the other other dark mare was going to quickly learn this. Andreas didn't care if Ktulu wasn't happy. She had placed her family here, promised to lead and guide them and then left them all for the wolves. Well fortunately she did one decent thing before she left. She placed Apollo in charge. Andreas knew that her brother would be able to lead them. This was their chance to start again, this was no longer The Grey. This was now just the Foothills family, and together they would be able to move past this. Together with those who remained and those who joined fresh, they would rebuild their herd on these broken foundations. It was important to Andreas to have faith in everyone that remained behind to stand behind her brother. They were proving themselves to be loyal to Apollo. That meant so much to the dark raven.

She moved to stand beside her brother on his left hand side. Her face was blank, her eyes dark clouded over by deep thoughts. Not once did the thought of leaving cross her mind. Never again would she lose her true blood, until her dying breath, Andreas would remain by her brother's side. Looking over his herd now, the darker mare wondered who was thinking about leaving them now. She would not be disappointed in anyone that left after their female leader. That was where loyalty came into play. Her honey eyes rested on the winged mare that hovered in the back, she owed everything to the spy of the Foothills. Andreas wonderer if she would decide to remain or leave them. Next her eyes flicked to everyone that had already pronounced their loyalty to her brother. The dark mare would have to get to know each of them. "I already know where my place is." Her tones were quiet, strong though and she was quite sure of herself as she addressed them all.

"I belong right here, beside you Apollo. Whether I hold a position or not, my loyalties remain here." She wanted to make it clear, this mare knew she just belonged beside him. They were blood and bone, created within the same womb. Andreas' would always be found standing beside her brother, no matter where their lives ended up being carried out, Andreas would never let Apollo slip through her fingers again. "More than that, my loyalties will always be with you brother." Her voice was quiet now, only intended for Apollo's ears. The need for him to realise that he would always have her faith, love and friendship was terribly important to her. Now she stood beside him, strong and proud ready to work hard for him to make this family everything her deserved.

It would be good to get some fresh blood in, to recruit people who had nothing to do with The Grey. These members would help lead them away from the old ways and learn about becoming a true family, not a group of fighters that could be bought. Perhaps with their softer souls, Apollo and Andreas would be better suited to a less violent and unstable lifestyle. Especially now with so many of the leading Grey members gone, the Foothills would be able to build their ranks stronger and truer. Everyone that was going to be recruited to the herd should prove themselves to be true and worthy. Every problem, stumble or bad experience that her brother had, Andreas would be right there to pick him up and dust the dirt off him. As a team, this family would pick themselves back up.

As a pair, they would come out of this on top.

" "
688 words.
^-^

Everyday's another chance to ignite
Cause I'm addicted
To this universal feelin called life

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Andreas - 09-18-2013, 07:17 AM