Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Solace glanced over at the stallion as he spoke his interest. The role intrigued him, perhaps he could be of more use to his herd with such a purpose. He turned his head and watched the other stallion walk away and then turn his gaze back to Apollo and cleared his throat before speaking.
“I to would like to express my interest in taking on the role of Mason,” he glanced about at the other equines. “I recognize the fact I do not have the same knowledge of battle as the other who has expressed interest, but I am one who is quick to learn.” He paused for a long moment, “I also believe my services would be well suited in the art of defense.”
His eyes drifted over the faces of those around him. Who knew what thoughts were going through their heads. Solace was reasonably new to the Foothills and still trying to prove himself. What was he thinking asking for such a role within his home? Especially in comparison to a stallion that was a capable warrior unlike himself. It may be foolish, but he couldn’t deny the intrigue in being able to use magic to create and defend. To him it far more suited his personality than being out on the frontlines battling enemies, even if he had e build of a warrior, at times he didn’t believe he had the heart of one.
“Thank you for your time. And congratulations Phaedra, I know you will make a most excellent leader alongside Apollo. I am confident that you two will help make the herd stronger than it ever was.” With that, Solace turned and took his leave, unsure of what else to do with himself.
"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Solace - 10-06-2013, 08:22 PM