the Rift

[OPEN] Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The stallion had never been more glad when he had been granted acceptance by the Chief himself into the foothills. A powerful voice boomed across the land, catching the stallion's attention. The male's audits pricked up as his eyes widened with curiosity. "Members of the Foothills, brothers in sisters as we are, hear my words!" Arrane's heart pounded harder at hearing the world brothers and sisters. Was he really part of the family now.

Trotting towards the summoning of his leader, his cyan eyes caught sight of all the other herd members. Internally, he was beaming with absolute joy. These horses surrounding Apollo were his family. Family. The newbie was barely informed on anything on the land, and taking his place at the back of the group, he slightly shouldered himself forwards without pushing anyone. Curious cyan orbs scanned the clearing, meeting Apollo's honey orbs first, and then looking at everyone else.

There was a giant white mare, named Artemis that requested to be general. Then there was a little colt with a brave heart, piping up. The stallion smiled at him, excited as a puppy internally. Of course he seemed calmed and collected around everyone else. Another stallion, Solace stood tall and proud, taking his part in the conversation. There were so many others he wished to meet and converse with, but now was not the time.

A pause of silence gave Arrane the opportunity to speak to his new family, and gain acceptance from not just the Chief, but the rest of his new herd mates. "I know I'm new here...And could I say I am probably the happiest stallion right now. I wish to meet and speak to everyone here, but Apollo. I am willing to sacrifice myself for the Foothills as a Warrior. It is my honor to now be part of the family, and...", he choked up on emotion. So much was circling through his mind.

"I will do whatever it takes to be a great warrior, and anything to help make the Foothills prosper". Proudly speaking, he offered a smile at the horses here. Of course others took the position of general, but he didn't mind. Arrane was still new and didn't mind being bossed around as a loyal fighter. He would have to work up to be that rank, for nothing should get handed to him easily.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Arrane - 10-07-2013, 01:17 PM