the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sweet Return [Ciceron]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Flicking his tail over his loins he tried to clear away the black pests that had once again settled there. A never ending process during the heat of the season there was just no relief until the sun decided to dip below the horizon to provide some coolness to touch the land. While he enjoyed the warmer weather it was the hot days that seemed to roast anything beneath its rays that he hated the most. Even the water was warmed by the heat unless it was constantly flowing. "It has been a long time since I have lived a herd life, But I didn't know I had freedom if I was bound to one land. Do I really have the liberty to explore on my own time if I am part of a herd?"

Her questions despite simple gave him joy in answering the many thoughts that must be going through her mind. After living so long alone it would be difficult to imagine a life where others were around you. While providing the sense of security that a group does, it was also comforting to be apart of something greater. Loneliness was a depressing emotion that could bring even the great to their knees if prolonged for enough time. He got a thrill out of the idea of showing Orinthia a different life from what she had been accustomed to in the past. The thought of seeing her smile over and over again was also appealing to the stud, it was contagious and left him feeling rather happy. "I am always lonely. It is such a pleasure to converse with you--You're not like the others. Your joy seems to radiate, and it's contagious. It's rare I encounter such horses"

Great minds must think alike, he thought happily to himself over the fae's final lyrics accepting his invitation to come with him to see his home once again. He just had the feeling that she would enjoy it there, he just knew it. Happiness bubbled inside him as his mood heightened further into an almost surreal state. If not for the heat he would be more than happy to sprint the entire way back to the lovely green hills that he had left just to show the black fae what she could have should she decide to stay. " That is wonderful news!" He commented rather enthusiastically bobbing his head slightly his eyes shining. Wow he had not felt like this in awhile, talk about an adrenaline surge.

"Would you like to cool off before we return? I know of a place that might just dampen the heat of the sun." He commented motioning in the direction of the pond he had discovered earlier that morning. Turning around he trotted forward a few steps before craning his head around hoping Orinthia would follow. Flicking his tail he kicked up his heels playfully surging forward towards the water. Tossing his head he was quite enjoying just fooling around for once acting like a colt, hopefully the mare wouldn't think him crazy for it. He couldn't help it really and what other opportunities could make him feel like this again, he might as well enjoy it while he could. Soon enough the land sloped down revealing the inviting grove of trees and water, not caring to wait another second he sunk down in his haunches before launching himself down the incline and into the water. The refreshing water splashed up around him soaking his hot skin and drenching him in the same process. Snorting he shook his head clearing the water from his face before turning in anticipation as he hoped to see the onyx fae behind him.

TAGS: @[Orinthia]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: So sorry for delay, I have been working overnights lately and its been draining my energy. Ciceron is a complete goof haha

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 09-24-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-24-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 09-25-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-01-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 10-01-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-07-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-25-2013, 12:24 AM