the Rift

[OPEN] Back To me [Birthing thread]

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Darkness loomed heavy over the marsh, clouds of thick dark smoke covered half the land. The Fae just a small bright spot amongst the crazy. She hadn't meant to fall here. This wasn't where she wanted the new life to enter the world. If anything, she wanted to run, to find the strength through all this pain, stand upon her sturdy limbs and flee from the scene. However the presence of another loomed eerily over her slumped embodiment. Words filtered in upon a gentle voice, but did not penetrate the stubborness that the Fae was shrouded in. She would not succumb to anyone, not listen to any instructions to those who thought themselves better than her. They had no idea who she was. And she was about to give birth.

Sweat dripped from her sticky pelt, her breathing ragged, an abnormal pace to it as she felt the urge to push once more. This time she felt it, something shifted, and she took a breath. Waiting again for the right moment. Then he arrived. The one person she hated right now, but also needed. The one eared mad man was like her life link. His face tore at her strings, fear and anger boiled in her veins. But her heart felt something else, something she just did not understand.
The Fae screamed, a tearing pain, as she pushed, the foal wanted to see life, to see the sun. But this place, it would only see darkness. A sight which she hadn't wanted upon such a frail being. But alas, one could not choose such the thing. Life made shit happen, but that same thing also help new life to blossom.
In too much pain to talk, the Fae just ignored those whom had surrounded her, everything was just darkness to her. Untill it was suddenly free. It was over. Her breathing, still ragged, her skin slick with sweat and the foal was free.

"speak".
@[Amara] @[Shajake]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Back To me [Birthing thread] - by Luneia - 10-10-2013, 03:54 PM
RE: Back To me [Birthing thread] - by Amara - 10-10-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Back To me [Birthing thread] - by Shajake - 10-18-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Back To me [Birthing thread] - by Luneia - 10-28-2013, 06:04 PM